Zoom Live Course - Ethical Agent - It Pays To Do Good (3 hrs Agency Law + NAR Code of Ethics) (Jimmy)
This Code of Ethics class awards 3 hrs of ADRE Agency Law CE and meets the requirements for NAR. In this class you will learn:
1. How do you represent the ideology of a century and 1.4 million members;
2. How to apply the Golden Rule with today's technology;
3. How to increase your wealth by increasing your standards.
**The Zoom link to get into the class will come 24 hours in advance. If you do not receive this log in within an hour of class, please text/call 602-206-7200**
Technical & Format Details
- Connect using your own laptop or desktop. Attendance on a mobile device is not permitted.
- You must have a webcam or external camera and microphone (mics are built into webcams).
- A hard-wired internet connection is preferred. Wireless connections may cause you to drop from the class.
- Virtual backgrounds are not permitted.
- You must be stationary and sitting at a desk/table as you would in a classroom. (Driving or riding in a car during class is NOT permitted).
- You must remain in camera view at all times. Per ADRE requirements, the instructor and class monitor must be able to maintain FULL FACE visual and two-way audio with you at all times throughout the class.
- Students will be monitored for participation throughout the class. The instructor will call on students periodically. Full participation in class, polls, reactions, chat, breakout room activities, etc. is required for C/E, designation, and/or certification credit.
- Prior to the day of class, please make sure you have downloaded the latest version of ZOOM (Ver 5.12.3 or higher). For information on how to download the current version of ZOOM, go to https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362233-Upgrading-Zoom-to-the-latest-version
Students are responsible for the performance of their own technology including audio volume, video clarity, and reliable internet connection.
|Event Date||02-24-2023 9:00 am|
|Event End Date||02-24-2023 12:00 pm|
|Cut off date||02-24-2023 8:30 am|