Zoom Live Course - Fair Housing & e-Commerce (3 hrs Fair Housing) (Jimmy)
Generating business online and expanding your sphere of influence with internet based content is a must for real estate agents in 2023. This class will teach you how to stay compliant with Fair Housing laws and effectively communicate to the changing demographic of online consumers.
**The Zoom link to get into the class will come 24 hours in advance. If you registered the morning of the class, you will receive the Zoom link 25 minutes prior to the class start time. If you do not receive this log in within 20 minutes of the start of the class, please text/call 602-206-7200**
**There are no transfers if done within 24 hours of the start of the class. Transfers only for all other changes. No refunds.**
Technical & Format Details
- Connect using your own laptop or desktop. Attendance on a mobile device is not permitted.
- You must have a webcam or external camera and microphone (mics are built into webcams).
- A hard-wired internet connection is preferred. Wireless connections may cause you to drop from the class.
- Virtual backgrounds are not permitted.
- You must be stationary and sitting at a desk/table as you would in a classroom. (Driving or riding in a car during class is NOT permitted).
- You must remain in camera view at all times. Per ADRE requirements, the instructor and class monitor must be able to maintain FULL FACE visual and two-way audio with you at all times throughout the class.
- Students will be monitored for participation throughout the class. The instructor will call on students periodically. Full participation in class, polls, reactions, chat, breakout room activities, etc. is required for C/E, designation, and/or certification credit.
- Prior to the day of class, please make sure you have downloaded the latest version of ZOOM (Ver 5.12.3 or higher). For information on how to download the current version of ZOOM, go to https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362233-Upgrading-Zoom-to-the-latest-version
Students are responsible for the performance of their own technology including audio volume, video clarity, and reliable internet connection.
|Event Date||05-10-2023 9:00 am|
|Event End Date||05-10-2023 12:00 pm|
|Cut off date||05-10-2023 8:30 am|