Zoom Live Course - Agent Tech Tools - Client Education, Retention & Communication (3 hrs Disclosure) (Jimmy)
“Wow” your clients by mastering RPR (REALTORS® Property Resource, the NAR member benefit) , showcasing every property in the United States, including detailed stats that you won’t be able to find on other websites. Learn how to stay in touch with your clients, learning six different free CRM platforms, one that comes with the zipForm® subscription.
**The Zoom link to get into the class will come 24 hours in advance. If you registered the morning of the class, you will receive the Zoom link 25 minutes prior to the class start time. If you do not receive this log in within 20 minutes of the start of the class, please text/call 602-206-7200**
**There are no transfers if done within 24 hours of the start of the class. Transfers only for all other changes. No refunds.**
Technical & Format Details
- Connect using your own laptop or desktop. Attendance on a mobile device is not permitted.
- You must have a webcam or external camera and microphone (mics are built into webcams).
- A hard-wired internet connection is preferred. Wireless connections may cause you to drop from the class.
- Virtual backgrounds are not permitted.
- You must be stationary and sitting at a desk/table as you would in a classroom. (Driving or riding in a car during class is NOT permitted).
- You must remain in camera view at all times. Per ADRE requirements, the instructor and class monitor must be able to maintain FULL FACE visual and two-way audio with you at all times throughout the class.
- Students will be monitored for participation throughout the class. The instructor will call on students periodically. Full participation in class, polls, reactions, chat, breakout room activities, etc. is required for C/E, designation, and/or certification credit.
- Prior to the day of class, please make sure you have downloaded the latest version of ZOOM
- The Zoom link to get into the class will come 24 hours in advance. If you registered the morning of the class, you will receive the link 25 minutes before the course begins. After checking your spam folder, contact us if you don't receive the Zoom link.
Students are responsible for the performance of their own technology including audio volume, video clarity, and reliable internet connection.
|Event Date||05-26-2023 9:00 am|
|Event End Date||05-26-2023 12:00 pm|
|Cut off date||05-26-2023 8:30 am|