Zoom Live Course- Best of zipForm - Tools for Risk Reduction & Compliance w/ ESign - (3 hrs of Contract Law) (Jeff)
Though not an NAR member benefit anymore, pay to have all 3 version of zipForm (online, desktop & mobile), learning the 3 golden nuggets to TRULY show you how to master this form writing platform. We will also cover Docusign, the NAR subsidized member benefit AND DigitalInk 2.0, which can be purchased in the package.
Learn all the functions this program has to offer.
**The Zoom link to get into the class will come 24 hours in advance. If you registered the morning of the class, you will receive the Zoom link 25minutes prior to the class start time. If you do not receive this log in within 20 minutes of the start of the class, please text/call 602-206-7200**
**There are no transfers if done within 24 hours of the start of the class. Transfers only for all other changes. No refunds.**
Technical & Format Details
- Connect using your own laptop or desktop. Attendance on a mobile device is not permitted.
- You must have a webcam or external camera and microphone (mics are built into webcams).
- A hard-wired internet connection is preferred. Wireless connections may cause you to drop from the class.
- Virtual backgrounds are not permitted.
- You must be stationary and sitting at a desk/table as you would in a classroom. (Driving or riding in a car during class is NOT permitted).
- You must remain in camera view at all times. Per ADRE requirements, the instructor and class monitor must be able to maintain FULL FACE visual and two-way audio with you at all times throughout the class.
- Students will be monitored for participation throughout the class. The instructor will call on students periodically. Full participation in class, polls, reactions, chat, breakout room activities, etc. is required for C/E, designation, and/or certification credit.
- Prior to the day of class, please make sure you have downloaded the latest version of ZOOM
- The Zoom link to get into the class will come 24 hours in advance. If you registered the morning of the class, you will receive the link 25 minutes before the course begins. After checking your spam folder, contact us if you don't receive the Zoom link.
Students are responsible for the performance of their own technology including audio volume, video clarity, and reliable internet connection.
|Event Date||05-30-2023 1:00 pm|
|Event End Date||05-30-2023 4:00 pm|
|Cut off date||05-30-2023 12:30 pm|