Zoom Live Course- FlexMLS Hacks - Educate, Protect & Represent (3 hrs Disclosure) (Jimmy)
The MLS is a vast database containing the best source of relevant information that licensees need to be disclosing to their clients. Many agents are unaware of features that allow for better and more full disclosure of this information. In this class you’ll learn valuable secrets, commonly called hacks, to help you unlock the full potential of the flexmls system. Examples include syncing your own flex account so that emails, portals, and reports all provide the same information. Creating custom views with highly useful columns such as price per square foot and others. Taking advantage of spectacular market data reports built into flexmls that you can email with one click. Posting listings on Social Media such as Facebook and Twitter. You will also get an overview of the flexmls Mobile App and learn how to disclose information on the fly when you’re out of the office. If you’re tired of the same old disclosure classes you’ve had before, come to this class and learn how to better use your number one software program, the MLS!
**The Zoom link to get into the class will come 24 hours in advance. If you registered the morning of the class, you will receive the Zoom link 25minutes prior to the class start time. If you do not receive this log in within 20 minutes of the start of the class, please text/call 602-206-7200
**There are no transfers if done within 24 hours of the start of the class. Transfers only for all other changes. No refunds.**
Technical & Format Details
- Connect using your own laptop or desktop. Attendance on a mobile device is not permitted.
- You must have a webcam or external camera and microphone (mics are built into webcams).
- A hard-wired internet connection is preferred. Wireless connections may cause you to drop from the class.
- Virtual backgrounds are not permitted.
- You must be stationary and sitting at a desk/table as you would in a classroom. (Driving or riding in a car during class is NOT permitted).
- You must remain in camera view at all times. Per ADRE requirements, the instructor and class monitor must be able to maintain FULL FACE visual and two-way audio with you at all times throughout the class.
- Students will be monitored for participation throughout the class. The instructor will call on students periodically. Full participation in class, polls, reactions, chat, breakout room activities, etc. is required for C/E, designation, and/or certification credit.
- Prior to the day of class, please make sure you have downloaded the latest version of ZOOM (Ver 5.12.3 or higher). For information on how to download the current version of ZOOM, go to https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362233-Upgrading-Zoom-to-the-latest-version
Students are responsible for the performance of their own technology including audio volume, video clarity, and reliable internet connection.
|03-09-2023 1:00 pm
|Event End Date
|03-09-2023 4:00 pm
|Cut off date
|03-09-2023 12:30 pm